Wednesday 22 June 2011

And the yarn arrives

I am so excited about the huge package, filled with my favourite thing that arrived for me today at my door. The perfect pick me up to a not-so-perfect day, I bet you can guess what it was...

Earlier this month I had ordered the biggest ever amount of yarn I had ever purchased at one time from my favourite online yarn shop Webs. I bought so much, that in fact it was more than enough for six different medium sized sweaters, yes, I'm not kidding. This urge to buy yarn, has eminated from my lack of having any yarn in my stash that I could just cast on for a project with, but now - no excuses, I have more than enough. I decided not to show everything that I aquired just yet, but here is a bit of a taste of what I got....

Cascade 220 in Straw
Straw 220 2

Cascade 220 in Natural
220 Wool Natural Stash

Cascade Eco + in Skyblue
Stash Pic Eco Blue

Cascade 220 in Turtle
Turtle 220 Wool Stash

The weather has been terribly gloomy, so I haven't felt like taking many more pictures, but I will post my other yarns another time!
Receiving yarn in the mail, is probably one of the best ways to have a great day, so I urge you to give it a try, and enjoy the experience of coming home to a nice box of yarn.

1 comment:

  1. I love getting yarn in the mail too! These skeins are lovely, pefect for sweater knitting!!

    ReplyDelete