Wednesday 29 June 2011

Progress

Beatnik, has seen quite a lot of progress over the past week. Though, not knitting up as fast as I thought it would - I probably didn't realised how involved these cables were, but it's all worth the time - the cables are lovely!
Rav Link
Beatnik WIP 1
I have just completed the back and cast on for the front, the twisted k1 p1 rib is making my hands a bit sore, but I'm trying to get it done quickly so this doesn't end up in my ever accumulating UFO bag!
Beatnik 2
I am really excited about this sweater, and hopefully it will be knit up in the next few weeks so I can get some wear out of it this winter. I'm a bit nervous about the finishing, blocking and all the seaming I am going to have to do, but lets hope for the best ; )
Beatnik 3

2 comments:

  1. Your Beatnik is stunning Maya. The cables really pop with Cascade 220, and the colour is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these cables look, this is going to be amazing when you're done!

    ReplyDelete