Monday 4 July 2011

Multnomah FO

My first ever shawl was finished up about a week go and now lives with it's happy recipient. Multnomah is a garter stitch triangular shawl with a simple, yet effective feather and fan border. While I was trolling Ravelry for a shawl pattern to knit, I came across some really stunning (free!) shawl patterns. Some of my favourites were Annis, Haruni and the Holden Shawlette. Ultimately I settled on Multnomah because I thought the pattern level suited my current shawl knitting abilities plus it didn't hurt that I didn't need to cast on some enormous amount of stitches to get the shawl going. So here it is!
Multnomah 1
Mulltnomah 3
Multnomah 2
I think I migh buy some more fingering weight yarn!

2 comments:

  1. This shawl looks amazing and soft cloud-like! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - what yarn did you use?

    ReplyDelete