Wednesday 13 July 2011

Owls

Owls, was a quick, wonderful, rewarding project knit in the very warm and smooshy Cascade Eco + You probably have heard, seen or even knit this pattern before, since there are 4195 projects and counting on Ravelry alone!
Owls 6
The construction is bottom up, with a yoke that you knit last when you combine the sleeves and the body. This pattern was great, really easy to understand with clear instructions, highly recommended
Owls 1
I was debating whether or not to put the buttons on for the eyes, but I chose not to, I like it the way it is, maybe if I knit this again I will sew on the eyes!

2 comments:

  1. Another cabled sweater, wow! I love the color of this yarn. Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! This is one of my favorite patterns (and FOs) too.

    ReplyDelete